Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Im fine

It seems they started quite a ruckus over me. What happened was: I checked in with the Department of Conservation office in person. The girl that I checked in with then proceeded to loose my emergency radio and paper work while I went on my merry way. I had turned in my paper work and told everyone I needed to that I was OK but they screwed up. Their fault. I got in touch with everyone later so they know I held up to my part of the bargain. I actualy made it out more than 3 days before I was scheduled to so there should have been no reason for a search and rescue effort. I was up in Golden Bay with no internet or phone by the time they decided to start looking. Sorry that much effort got put out for me but I feel like I did my part, that girl should be in some trouble though.

1 comment:

Jason said...

So when are you actually gonna head north and quite hanging around down there? James left me and now I'm all Alone!!! Just kidding there's plenty of people around here to point and laugh at. you coming back soon?