Friday, February 1, 2008

Well,

Temps 10-20F this week.

The sun is getting lower but still up 24 hours. Getting low at night and never higher than 45 degrees during the day.

Folks from the pole are starting to head out, they close the station on the 15th, we close shop on the 23rd. Starting to talk alot about wraping things up.

Planning on week of motorcycling in New Zealand with a friend. Looks like Im going to be able to do some flying too. Taking some time to bum around, not do much of anything and see alot. Going to head up to the north island, fly over to Australia, possibly visit Hawaii on the way back home. Should be back home in Denver for a spell then off to Alaska before May rolls around.

I'be been getting alot of e-mails from people that read the blog on a regular basis. Alot of people tell me they have friends and friends of friends that read it too. Very cool. I've even found it linked to from other sites. People that I don't even know are keeping an eye on me, wild. I may just have to keep this stuff up. I think Im going to keep putting pictures up through my trip to New Zealand and then up to Alaska. For now, just dreaming of green, beaches, all that stuff...

No comments: