Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Well, down in Arizona, they said they'd like to have me on but here is not enough money to pay me. Why this couldn't have been brought to my attention before I flew in all the way from Alaska, is beyond me. The owner even had the audacity to say "I need a year commitment from you, but I can't afford to pay you for a few weeks" WHAT? So, anyway, its back to Colorado for a while. In other news, Raytheon, who told me my job in Antarctica was lost to budget cuts has called to say my contract is still on. I'll believe it when I have a ticket in hand. While spending the winter in colorado would be fine, I won't pass up the chance to spend some more time on the beach in McMurdo sound.

3 comments:

Jason said...

Oooooh Aaaaaahhhh that sounds like a refreshing dip down there. That'll be pretty sweet if you go back. taht way I don't have to put up with you through another long winter here in CO.

Matt Rombach said...

If I don't take off on another adventure who are you going to live vicariously through?

Anonymous said...

Hey, Matt:

Any word on the Ice? Sorry yto hear about the flight school deal. :(

Your motorcycle sends greetings.

-Shannon